Take your Nursing career even further!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Clacton-on-Sea and the surrounding areas.
Without Nurses, our service users won't receive the care and attention that they need. Working for Newcross means you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference to people's lives. You must have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to care for our service users independently as well as part of a wider MDT team.
Bringing a positive and professional attitude goes a long way when helping people with Mental Health Needs. It's essential that you're naturally calm and approachable as you could be providing care to our service users who often become anxious, confused and who have multiple support requirements. This may also involve following personalised care plans at all times.
Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation and benefit from a free DBS check and free uniform, pay rates up to £26.52/hr and a £500 welcome bonus after 250 hours of work!
Same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
What's in it for you
● A salary of up to £26.52/hr (including holiday pay)
● Mileage compensation to cover travel
● Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
● 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
● Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
●. Free specialised training programs
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
● Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
● Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
● Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
● Interview from the comfort of your own home
● Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
The Colchester branch
Our team is based in Crouch Street, close to Colchester Town train station.
Start your Newcross journey today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.