Are you a nurse looking for a change in career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Dundee and the surrounding areas.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature enables healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will ensure that you have excellent clinical skills and are comfortable working with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm demeanour as you could be caring for service users that have substance abuse, depression or challenging behaviours.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to pick from
- Perks at Work employee scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Your local branch are based at 1 S Tay Street, just a short distance from Dundee University and Dundee train station.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.