If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Farndon, Balderton, Bottesford, Collingham and the surrounding towns.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Flexible pay with with Flexi Pay
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
What do I need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I benefit from
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Come say hi!
Nottingham branch is located in the city of Nottingham, based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact shortly
Submit your application today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.