Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to providing excellent care and support
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living in Mansfield, Ollerton, Underwood, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Bolsover and the surrounding areas.
What is Flexi Pay?
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What will I be doing?
As a Registered Nurse, you will have outstanding nursing skills and be comfortable caring for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and are able to administer medication in different care settings.
Our nurses put our service users at the centre of everything we do.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work discount scheme available
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What you'll need...
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our Nottingham branch which is based in the city of Nottingham, based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Apply today and we will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.