Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting skilled Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in providing care and assistance for our service users in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and surrounding locations.
Become a Newcross Nurse
Without Nurses, our service users won't receive the care and attention that they need. Working for Newcross means you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference to people's lives. You must have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to care for our service users independently as well as part of a wider MDT team.
Bringing a positive and professional attitude goes a long way when helping people with Mental Health Needs. It's essential that you're naturally calm and approachable as you could be providing care to our service users who often become anxious, confused and who have multiple support requirements. This may also involve following personalised care plans at all times.
Your local office will be the Chester branch who can be found at 17-19 Boughton which is close to the Chester Cathedral and Chester Train Station.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How to Join - Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.