Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
Do you have a passion for nursing? Then join our outstanding team here at Newcross.
Newcross Healthcare is searching for excellent Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in providing the highest quality of care for our service users living in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounding local areas.
What will I be doing?
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment
Why work with us?
- The Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
- Flexible Full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of a healthy work-life balance.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- We offer our staff over 200 training courses to guarantee that they will be able to evolve in their role, learn new skills and continually develop. These are free with credits earned whilst you work.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
You will never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Video interview - No need to travel when you can do your interview from the comfort of your own home
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click apply and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.