Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
We want you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and the confidence to effectively work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that enables you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Flexible hours available
- Discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Just submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Apply now and a member of our team will be in contact!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.