Are you a Registered Nurse wanting to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living across Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.
The nursing position
As a Newcross nurse, you must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of administrating medication in nursing home settings.
Why choose Newcross?
- Specialised training programmes: We offer our candidates a wealth of free training programs earned through credits as you work to develop their skill set and enhance their career. These include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, End of Life Care and many more.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your schedule
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 30,000 discounts within various high street retailers nationwide
Same day pay!
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Come say hi!
Your new team will be based at Commerce House, Ridings Park and it provides excellent healthcare professionals since 2014.
What you'll need...
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch.
Join our fantastic team today!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.