Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Stuck in a rut with your career in healthcare? We have a role for you.
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development.
We are looking to recruit qualified Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Walsall, Cannock and the surrounding areas.
The nursing opportunity
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
Our ideal Mental Health Nurses will have excellent clinical skills and the ability to work professionally with clients who may exhibit challenging or difficult behaviours.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your needs
- 30,000 discounts available through our Perks at Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What is Flexi Pay?
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
Join our fantastic team!
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.