We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses or Mental Health Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work in with our service users within Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounding locations.
Your local team will be in the Chichester branch which is located at 62-63 South Street, just a short distance from both Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
Why should you join Newcross?
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Our Flexi Pay allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Enjoy the comfort of your own home for a relaxing video interview experience!
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice, prescriptions and Mental health support*
- Flexible working hours with both part and full time hours and weekday, weeknight, and weekend shifts
Same day pay!
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.