Professional care will change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking to hire seasoned Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses who will assist in delivering high-quality care and support to our service users in Flint, Chester and the surrounding locations.
Become a Newcross Nurse
Without Nurses, our service users won't receive the care and attention that they need. Working for Newcross means you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference to people's lives. You must have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to care for our service users independently as well as part of a wider MDT team.
Bringing a positive and professional attitude goes a long way when helping people with Mental Health Needs. It's essential that you're naturally calm and approachable as you could be providing care to our service users who often become anxious, confused and who have multiple support requirements. This may also involve following personalised care plans at all times.
Platinum Ticket Invitation
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Meet your new team - The Chester branch are based at 17 - 19 Boughton, near Chester train station and Chester Cathedral.
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How to join - Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.