Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
Nurses make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Folkestone and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you are able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
What we require
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Flexi Pay is an exclusive app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.