Join Our Dedicated Team Of Healthcare Professionals
Newcross Healthcare is currently seeking to hire committed and experienced Registered Nurses to assist in delivering life-enhancing care for our service users living in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounds.
Become A Newcross Nurse
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence.We are looking for an experienced nurse with natural leadership skills who has the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues as they are completing a medication round accurately.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid NMC registration number
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross
- Have access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £27.08/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Meet Your New Team - Your local Ayr branch is based at Bath Place.
Click 'Apply' Today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.