Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
Nurses change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
This new app feature allows you to access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care and support to various service users with a variety of tasks and requirements. It is essential that you are able to confidently care for service users individually and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- High street discounts in retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay feature
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Video interviewing technology
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a friendly member of our team will be in contact!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.