You will be working withing our Aberdeen team which is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills enabling you to provide high-quality care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. As part of this role, you will also comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
The ideal applicant will have team leader skills and previous experience of administration medication within nursing home settings.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Video interview from the comfort of our own home
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Healthcare & mental health support package with a Virtual GP available for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.