Are You A Nurse Looking For A Change?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking committed and experienced Registered Nurses to assist in delivering high-quality care for our service users living in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon, Salcoats and the surrounding local towns.
As a Newcross Nurse you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence. We are looking for an experienced nurse with natural leadership skills who has the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues as they are completing a medication round accurately.
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
You Will Need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What's in it for you
- A salary of up to £27.08/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
Our friendly Ayr branch are based in Bath Place, just a short distance from Ayr train station.
Submit Your Application Today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.