Join our friendly team today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to confidently care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of administering medication.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Flexi Pay app feature!
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.