Nurses make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for service users living in Poole, Blandford forum, Hamworthy and Blandford St Mary.
As a Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care to our service users in line with their personalised care plan. You will have outstanding clinical skills and comfortably care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is an exclusive app feature that allows you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Bournemouth branch
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local bus and are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift available
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Free specialised nurse training available through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.