We want nurses like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to comfortably provide direct nursing care to our service users with a variety needs and requirements. Successful applicants will also be able to care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
This app feature allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The Bournemouth branch is located on St Stephen's Rd just off the the A338. We are just a 20-minute walk from the train station so you shouldn't have any trouble reaching us by foot, local bus or car.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your requirements
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Free specialised nurse training available through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Join us today and a friendly member of our team will be in contact shortly
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.