Nurses like you change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for service users living in Inverurie and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills that will enable you to provide service users with excellent nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will also be expected to confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Benefits will include
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Flexible full time and part time hours to pick from
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift available
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What is our Flexi Pay feature?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature allowing healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Specialised free training opportunities available through credits earned as you work
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to pick from
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You will be part of our Aberdeen branch which is located in Scotland's third largest city. You can find our branch in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.