Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
Are you a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse?
We are currently searching for dedicated and experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide life-enhancing nursing care to our service users in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounding areas.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
Why choose us?
Take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Makaton, First Aid, Safeguarding and many more.
Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Benefits of Newcross
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - access to over 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- Video interview - no need to travel when you can interview from your own home
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How can you apply?
Click apply, submit an application and a member of our team will be in touch shortly!
Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.