If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking kind and compassionate Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Shepton Mallet, Wells and the surrounding areas.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What you will be benefit from
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Flexi Pay - Choose when you want to be paid!
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
In the role of Registered Nurse, you will treat those who are sick or injured, give advice and emotional support to families and take care of patient paperwork. You will be able to work both independently and as part of a wider MDT team as well as prior experience of administering medication in a nursing home setting.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo® app will allow you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of different shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with up to 40,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised and dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What we require
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our Bath branch is located a short distance from the city centre and provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment will be promptly in touch
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.