If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Nurses and Mental Health Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work with our service users living in Woking, Alton and the surrounding areas.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What will I be doing?
You must be confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration.
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours with weekday, weekend and night shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available through our exclusive 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs through credits earned as you work
Same day pay!
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What you will require...
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Come say hi!
Your local team is located in Woking, based at 28 Commercial Way, just down the road from Woking train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.