Nurses like you allow us to make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for service users living in Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Stourport-on-Severn and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities and be able to comfortably provide excellent care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team in line with their personalised care plans.
Our ideal candidate will have team leader skills and previous experience of administering medication within nursing home settings.
Flexi Pay is our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that enables healthcare staff to choose when they want to get paid by instantly accessing up to 50% of the value of their shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift available
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
You will be joining our local team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport.
The next steps
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.