Are You A Nurse Looking To Further Your Career?
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for reliable and hard-working Registered Nurses to assist in providing direct nursing care to our service users living in Penzance, St Just, Hayle, St Erth, St Ives and the surrounds.
Become A Newcross Nurse
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and have previous experience of medication administration in nursing home settings.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course or willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs available through credits earned as you work
Advantages Of Joining Newcross
- Salary of up to £26.45/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
How To Continue
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Your local Truro branch is based in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
Submit Your Application Today And Become Part Of The Newcross Team
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.