Do You Have A Passion For Nursing?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking to hire hard-working Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide support and care for our service users living within Launceston and the surrounding local areas.
About The Roles
As a Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, it is essential that you have a calm and approachable demeanour as you would work with service users that are anxious or confused.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in various nursing home settings.
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
Newcross Offers These Benefits
- Flexible hours with various shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available with high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Same Day Pay
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
- Salary of up to £26.45/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
How To Proceed
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Join The Newcross Team Today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.