Are you a hard-working nurse? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide nursing care to our service users living in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding locations.
Become A Newcross Nurse
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
'Same Day Pay'
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
- Salary up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record (DBS) check and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Meet Your Local Team - Our Weston-super-Mare team are situated in Worle Park Way, close to Worle train station and just off the M5.
- Flexible hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- 30,000 employee discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and with various topics available
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit Your Application Today And We Will Be In Touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.