Are you a professional looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Worcester, Droitwich, Malvern, Pershore, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Redditch, Bromsgrove and the surrounding areas.
The nursing position
As a Nurse, you will be confident in your clinical abilities and comfortably care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your Worcester team
Our Worcester branch based at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.