Do You Want To Make A Difference to Someone's Life?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking hard-working Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills to work in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal and Much Wenlock.
What Does A Newcross Nurse Do?
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's also essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You'll need to have a valid NMC registration, be highly committed to best practices with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
* Flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
* Free training courses earned through credits as you work including Epilepsy, PEG, Medication Administration
You Will Receive:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
Your New Team
Our friendly Shrewsbury branch are situated in Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park, and are easily accessible by car and bus.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Don't Wait! Submit Your Application Today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.