Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of nurses!
Newcross Healthcare are currently hiring seasoned Registered Nurses to join us in delivering care for our service users living in Brecon and the South and Mid Wales area.
In This Role:
As a Newcross Nurse you will be providing support to adults with varying severities of mental illnesses. You will be confident in your ability to work calmly and professionally with our clients who may exhibit challenging or difficult behaviours. You will take pride in ensuring the highest quality of personalised care is delivered to every individual in your care, championing their unique needs and promoting their wellbeing.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Same Day Pay
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Benefits Of Newcross
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and evening shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free ongoing training and development
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your New Team
Our Swansea branch is based in Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
How To Continue
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Start Your Application Today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.