Are you looking for a new opportunity in your Nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for seasoned Registered Nurses to assist in joining our team to provide care for our service users living in Chard and the surrounding local towns.
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Become A Newcross Nurse
As a Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive outstanding direct nursing care in line with their personal care plans. You will also be confident in your clinical abilities and comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Perks Of Joining
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
We Offer Flexible Pay
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
You Will Require:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to submit your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
How To Continue
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch. We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Begin Your Newcross Journey Today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.