Are You Looking For Flexibility In Your Nursing Career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to provide dedicated support and care for our service users living in Truro.
Without Nurses, our service users won't receive the care and attention that they need. Working for Newcross means you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference to people's lives. You must have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to care for our service users independently as well as part of a wider MDT team.
Bringing a positive and professional attitude goes a long way when helping people with Mental Health Needs. It's essential that you're naturally calm and approachable as you could be providing care to our service users who often become anxious, confused and who have multiple support requirements. This may also involve following personalised care plans at all times.
Benefits Of Joining
- Salary of up to £26.45 per hour, including holiday pay
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Minimum of 20 hours guaranteed on a permanent contract
- Access to 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Free training programmes to develop your skill set - earned through credits as you work
- Free DBS Check and free uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance Team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A Moving and Handling certificate confirming participation (or you are willing to complete this with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to manage your time sheets, rotas and payslips via our Mobile App
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How To Proceed
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Submit Your Application And Join The Team Today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.