Are you seeking a new opportunity in your nursing career? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking hard-working Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team in Abingdon and the surrounding locations of Oxfordshire.
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to provide direct nursing care to our service users at all times. We are also looking for applicants that are able to confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, it is essential that you have a calm demeanour as you could care for service users that are anxious or confused in various settings.
The Swindon Team
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Introducing Flexi Pay!
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Why Join Newcross?
- Flexible hours including weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- 'Perks at Work' with 30,000 discounts available in various high street retailers
- Training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Take the Next Steps
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Begin Your Application ... TODAY!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.