Provide care and support to others!
Newcross Healthcare is actively looking to fill flexible vacancies for Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Bridgwater, Taunton, Langport, Chard and the surrounding areas.
About The Role
As a Newcross Registered Nurse, you will be providing direct nursing care and support that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have a valid NMC registration, be highly committed to best practices with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of caring for service users in various nursing home settings.
- Salary up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts through various high street retailers
- Training programs all free through credits as you work
We Offer 'Flexi Pay'!
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- You will need to have access to a smartphone/device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Take The Next Steps
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
The friendly team in our Taunton branch work to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support. The office is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Don't Wait! Join The Team Today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.