Are you looking to advance your career in nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting hard-working and reliable Registered Nurses to provide direct care to our service users living in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds.
Become A Newcross Nurse
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Flexible hours to fit around your existing needs and commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
We Offer Same Day Pay
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
You Will Require:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A practical moving and handling course certificate confirming your completion in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Perks Of The Role
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Meet The Local Team - Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Video Interviewing - We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Begin Your Newcross Journey Today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.