Do You Want To Become A Part Of Something Bigger?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide excellent nursing care and support to our service users in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding local towns
Meet The Team - Our Swansea branch can be found at Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre.
Become A Newcross Nurse
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence.
We are looking for an experienced nurse with natural leadership skills who has the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues as they are completing a medication round accurately.
You Will Require:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We Offer Flexible Pay
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
Why Join Newcross!
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with up to 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers
- Free training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
How To Continue
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Apply Now And A Member Of Our Recruitment Team Will Be In Touch
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. Use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package