Become A Newcross Nurse Today!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking to recruit hard-working Registered Nurses to assist in providing care for our service users living in Port Talbot and the surrounding local towns.
What To Expect In The Role
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years. We take pride in ensuring our nurses have access to the latest training, a specialist clinical excellence team and full support with Revalidation.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have a valid NMC registration, be highly committed to best practices with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
We Offer Same Day Pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay, you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
You Will Require:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available throughout high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work with various topics covered
Meet The Team - Our Swansea branch was opened in 2012 and recently moved to Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre. The centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
Take The Next Steps
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Apply Now And A Member Of Our Recruitment Team Will Be In Touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.