You Can Make A Positive Difference To Someone's Life
Newcross Healthcare are hiring skilled Registered Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to assist our team in providing life-enhancing care for our service users in Oxford and the surrounding local areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and abilities and be able to ensure that our service users receive direct nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will also be comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, it is essential that you have a calm demeanour at all times as you could care and support service users that are anxious or confused within private hospitals and specialist mental health nursing homes.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Access 'Flexi Pay'
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
Why Choose Newcross?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
Your New Branch
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
How To Continue
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Start Your Application Today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.