Job title: Registered Nurse
Rate: GBP15.00 - GBP17.00 per hour depending on experience
Shift pattern: 4 nights per week (will include every Sunday)
Shift time: 19.30pm - 07.30am
On behalf of our client we are seeking an experienced RGN for a permanent position based in a Nursing home in Upminster, Essex.
The home offers a variety of support to its residents such as long and short-term care services, includes; nursing, dementia, residential, respite, access to private physiotherapy, end of life, recovery from surgery and primary carer holiday cover.
Although this role will involve working every Sunday at the moment, the home are looking for a more balanced share of weekends.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the residents and the homes policies and procedures
- Participate in clinical reviews with the registered manager
- Carry out supervisions and 121 meetings with staff
- Provide a high standard of direct nursing care to residents
- Liaise with other health care professionals such as GP's, Occupational Health, and Community Nurses.
Requirements for the role:
- Must have previous experience with PEG feeding
- Must have previous experience with Male and Female catheters
- Must have previous experience with Syringe Drivers
- Would ideally have experience working in a Nursing home setting
- Must have a valid NMC pin number
- Pension Scheme
- Benenden Health Insurance after 6 months
- Free uniform
- Free Parking
- Paid NMC after 1 year
- Paid training
- Ongoing support and development
- Paid breaks
If you are looking for a new challenge please contact Kerry Clarke on .