LB Specialist Recruitment are working with a GOOD CQC rated nursing home, who are recruiting experienced Nurses. This role is perfect for someone who has a caring nature and is driven to ensuring service users need are met to the highest standards.
As a Registered Nurse you will work closely with the Unit Managers safeguarding the residents, implementing and updating the care plans ensuring a person centred approach is taken.
Our client offer great on-site training and development as well as long term progression and regular reviews.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NMC Degree
- Valid NMC pin
- Competent in administering controlled drugs, peg feeding and tracheotomy
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Smooth running of the shift
- Administering high volumes of medications
- Admissions and discharges of service users
- Updating care plans and arranging assessments
- Liaising with local authorities
Our client is offering immediate interviews