Qualified Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) considered for these posts.
Our Client based in Crewe, provides residential care for approximately 40 residents within its large, luxury facility. The service offers both short and long-term placements for people with acquired brain injury or progressive neurological condition. They provide exceptional care to their residents, and are currently seeking to strengthen their team by welcoming a new Registered Nurse to work full time days on a permanent basis, contacted to 44 hours a week.
Some of the residents display severe challenging behaviours so experience working with similar people is beneficial. You will be responsible for the resident's physical, emotional and social well-being and will be expected to lead, motivate and mentor your team through clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe and smooth running of the home.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate the individualised care plans of all residents routinely
- Distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Promote residents independence and ensure their dignity and respect is by delivering the very best standards of care and strive for continuous improvement
- Liaise with others involved in the wellbeing and care of our residents.
- Qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- UK PIN number
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Professional and compassionate
- Work within the NMC code of Practice
- Computer literate
- Able to work flexible shift patterns (Primarily days)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Absolute Health & Care operates as both an Employment Agency & an Employment Business offering temporary and permanent employment opportunities. We value diversity and welcome applications from across our communities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: GBP37,700.00 /year