Social Care & Education
Job Title: Nurse
Salary: GBP16.00 per hour
Social Care & Education have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Nurse to join a Beautiful home and a fantastic team on a permanent basis. Successful applicants will be expected to work in a busy residential setting, working alongside other Carers and Managers to improve the lives of others. To be considered you must have a NMC Pin.
Requirements for a Nurse:
- The ability to work in a team and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Accept responsibility or own practice
- A valid DBS / CRB
- At least 1 year experience working as a Nurse, preferably in a residential setting or similar.
- A valid NMC Pin
Responsibilities of a Nurse:
- Responsible for checking and administrating medication.
- Supervising Care staff in the delivery of high standards of care
- Planning, implanting and evaluating care plans in collaboration with residents and other members of staff
- Ensure support plans are kept up to date
- Responsible for assessment records
- Doing observations on the residents
- Tissue Viability Monitoring
Please apply for this Registered Nurse Role if you have the following experience:
Registered Nurse | Nurse | Nursing | RMN | RGN | RN | Care| Personal Care | Manual Handling | Medication | Peg Feeds | Syringe Drivers | Registered Mental Nurse