Up to GBP33,000 per annum
Working hours: 12-hour shifts (38.5 hours/week)
A highly experienced and committed Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to join a Neuro-disability Hospital in Daventry, Northamptonshire. This is a permanent role offering a salary of up to GBP33,000pa
The successful Registered Nurse will be joining a Neuro-disability Hospital which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are now looking for an RGN or RMN with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care.
This is a fantastic position and you will be joining one of the UKs leading healthcare providers, where training and your personal development is a priority this is where you should be. The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) role include:
* A fantastic salary
* An excellent approach to training
* Excellent development opportunities
* A generous pension scheme
* Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key job dutiees as a Registered Nurse include:
* Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
* Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
* Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
* Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
* Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
If you're an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking to make the next step into your career and have a passion for caring, then we would love to hear from you.
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.