About the role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to work with a young child. The role with be to accompany the individual to school during term time. TPN Experience is essential.
Hours of work include;
Mon - Fri (Term Time) 08:00am - 16:00pm
Hourly Rate: GBP36 per hour.
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between GBP150 - GBP400)
- Free Uniform
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You could be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes or directly in people's own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC's procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on or visit our website or apply online.