One of the leading Care Homes providers is seeking staff nurse for their Care Home in Birmingham.
Working hours and salary
Up to GBP16.56 per hour depending on experience
Day Shift: 8am - 8pm (Paid breaks)
Full time and part time available
"We believe it's our privilege to look after people, it's why we value our Nurses and, it's why we make sure you feel appreciated for all the hard work you do. Right now, we're looking for a passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our clinical team at our Care Home in Birmingham. Someone with a real desire to care for the young physically disabled that will champion dignity and independence for our residents and to provide the highest standards of nursing care"
What you'll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
- Generally promoting our residents' independence and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
What you'll need
- A passion for caring for vulnerable people and helping them to maintain their dignity and independence.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent relationships.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A respectful and compassionate nature with the belief in giving your personal best at all times.
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN.
What we'll offer you in return
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and continuous CPD
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development.
- NMC annual pin payment covered
- Smile Everyday - a health and well-being package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online well-being tools
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on private dental care
- Interest free travel ticket loans/ Free onsite Parking/ Cycle to Work Scheme
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (GBP44)
- Child care vouchers
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme*
Medicare First is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medicare First operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.