Tunstall, Stoke on Trent
GBP17.00 per hour
Mixed shifts or Nights available
Time Recruitment are looking for a Registered Nurse to join a specialist nurse-led provider who specialise in providing care for those with complex needs with 25 + facilities and growing significantly this year.
As a Registered Nurse you will be delivering clinical excellence; their facilities specifically cater to younger and older adults with complex needs arising from mental ill-health, developmental disorders, neuro-disability, autism, learning disability and major trauma.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to work on of their units, catering for those with brain injury, stroke rehabilitation, physical disability, complex dementia and mental health needs; the service offers modern amenities to promote independent living and has an active and successful rehabilitation process.
Your role as the Registered Nurse will require you to assist the Unit Manager with:
- Training of junior staff
- Medication Audits
- CPA and risk assessment documentation
- Delivery of care
- Individual 1-2-1 and group therapy sessions
- Working within agreed quality standards, QNIC and health legislation
Registered Nurses working here are entitled to an array of benefits including:
- Regular appraisal and supervision
- Industry-leading staff nurse to patient ratio levels
- Renowned preceptorship programmes
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Revalidation and development support
- Family-friendly hours
- Mentorship qualification sponsorship
To be considered for a position here or just to find out more information please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment