Are you passionate about great care?
Do you want to be part of a great team and have opportunities that will help you develop your full potential and get the best out of your career?
Do you need a change? Would you like a challenge?
Stockton Hall Hospital is a 112 bedded Forensic medium secure psychiatric hospital, which cares for both mental illness and learning disability patients, which includes an Autistic Spectrum Disorder service and a female service.
The values of Stockton Hall Hospital are what we believe in and what you can count on:
- Highest level of Quality
- Caring Safely
- Working together
- Valuing people
Stockton Hall Hospital has a reputation for providing high standards of care and treatment to all patients.
As a nurse your role will include but not be limited to:
- Assessing and monitoring the needs of patients
- Collaboratively planning the care needs of the patient
- Developing positive behavioural support plans with patients
- Being an active part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Administering medications
To do this you will need the following:
- Registered Nurse Qualification (RMN) with a Valid NMC PIN
- To be a team player
- To be self-aware, seeking support and advice when required
- Good listening and rapport building ability
- To be able to organize and prioritise your time
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- NMC Payment in full
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory – either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
No agencies please
If you forward any CV’s to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes. HCIndeed@priorygroup.com
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£25,304 - 34,169 per year