Join us today at Life Works and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on 07834514945. We are proud to offer:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
- Sign on bonus - £1500 Welcome to Priory – either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Priory Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum (T&Cs Apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Applicants will need to have a current active pin and ideally experience of working with clients with substance misuse and/or moderate depression and anxiety issues.
About the role :
The post holder will work as a member of the small dedicated Life Works nursing team meeting the health, well being and social care needs of Life Works clients under the indirect and direct guidance and supervision of the Nursing Manager and/or Senior Nurse/RMO.
Nurses will provide a range of health, well being and social care interventions, undertake administrative tasks including data recording, administer medication and give general assistance to all clients in treatment at Life Works.
Life Works prides itself on all our nurses delivering care, compassion and empathy.
The post holder will provide an efficient and professional service ensuring the best possible standards of care at all times complying with all statutory requirements and following Priory policies and procedures.
About our service:
Life Works is part of the Priory Group and is a private 21 bedded non-acute short stay residential addiction, eating disorder and behavioural health hospital in Old Woking, Surrey.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
£27,785.70 - 31,000.00 per year