Are you a registered mental health nurse (RMN) looking to take the next step in your career?
Pulse is working alongside a specialist child and adolescent mental health service (CAMHS) organisation to recruit an RMN for one of their outstanding services in London.
The CAMHS service is based in a beautiful urban area of London and contains over 20 beds. Eating Disorders are the main condition which is treated there.
Newly qualified RMN's are welcome to apply. The CAMHS service will offer substantial training and career development.
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of:
- Attend multidisciplinary team (MDT) meetings
- Formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
- Administer medication
Skills and Experience:
- NMC registered RMN
- No experience required - will take on newly qualified
RMN's working in the CAMHS service will also benefit from:
- Salary up to £32,000 per year
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- £4,000 bonus after 2 years' service and £5,000 bonus after 3 years - both paid in lump sums
- Genuine career professional development opportunities - paid courses on offer
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
£26000 - £32000 per annum
020 7959 1102