Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our amazing £5000 welcome to Priory bonus Are you?
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on 07834514945. We are proud to offer :
- Competitive salary
- Enhancements of 20% for unsociable hours and evenings, 50% bank holidays, 30% overtime.
- £5000 welcome to priory bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Lunchtimes with your colleagues in the highly subsidised staff restaurant.
- NMC payment in full
- Referal Scheme - Introduce others and earn £1000
- Flexible Priory Group benefits including company pension scheme
- Opportunities for continuous professional and independent development including funding external training and qualifications, mentorship and supervision
- Access to unique training scheme through our 'career pathways' programme.
- In addition to annual leave which increases along with your service you have a day off on your birthday.
We also have on-site temp accommodation for those who travel a distance and would benefit from local accommodation during a shift pattern.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for nurses who are interested in working with our young people in our CAMHS service. Our CAMHS nurses work closely with our established professional mental health team including consultant psychiatrists, doctors and the committed therapy team. You will have the support of our excellent healhcare assistants. Our Senior Management team will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really involved and engaged in the care of our young people
These are challenging and highly rewarding roles and we welcome applications from preceptorship, qualified and experienced nurses (full and part time) who have the motivation and aspiration to develop careers within a specialist forward thinking CAMHS environment.
About the Service :
Founded over 225 years ago The Priory Hospital Ticehurst House stands within 48 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens in Wadhurst, a small village in East Sussex. Set in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of inter-linked care services within one site and provides a care pathway so service users can move seamlessly between services to provide the most appropriate care in the safest environment. The hospital provides four service lines:
- 2 Adult Acute psychiatric care units (1 male 9 bedded ward and 1 female 16 bedded ward)
- 2 children and adolescent mental health units (CAMHS)
- - an Acute Tier 4 unit - 13 bedded mixed sex with gender specific designated areas
- - a High Dependency Unit - 13 bedded female unit
- Young People and Adults Outpatient service
The hospital's consultant-led multidisciplinary teams (MDT) have a wealth of clinical and research experience in psychiatry, enabling service users to benefit from a broad range of individual and group therapies.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidenc
£30,574 - 32,255 per year